“Very Inspiring Blogger Award”
Thank you, Petrel141 of the blog
and Eunice of the blog
for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! You are both, along with all of the other blogger friends in my community, a great inspiration to me. You continually amaze me with your wonderful posts that teach, encourage and inspire me to be a better writer and a more competent blogger. As The Bard would say, “Thanks, thanks and ever thanks” to each and every one of you! I am humbled and honored to be a part of a fantastic community of bloggers. Bette A. Stevens
The rules of this award are:
1. Display the award logo on your blog
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State seven things about yourself.
4. Nominate fifteen other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Seven things about myself are:
- I am currently reading The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak: historical fiction with a twist. DEATH, the omniscient narrator follows a young abandoned girl during Hitler’s Holocaust. Not quite finished, but I highly recommend this read.
- I am working on my first novel: 1950’s and ‘60s fiction.
- I have a cat named Midnight, whose every wish I gladly fulfill. She has her own grooming table where her masseuse (that’s me) brushes, combs and massages her several times a day, while she manicures her nails on her very own tree cookie.
- I have a wonderful husband, who is a veritable genius at just about everything. He’s turning our little old shack into a min-mansion.
- My husband called me “fire woman” since I keep the fire box filled and the home fires burning when outdoor New England temperatures demand a respite from the cold.
- I love art and find my treasures at local thrift shops and yard sales. Fifty of these great buys ($25 or less each) take turns adorning the walls here at the old homestead.
- I encourage milkweed to grow and flourish in my flower gardens just so that I can marvel at the amazing Monarchs (nature’s stained glass sun catchers) as they fulfill their dreams.
My fifteen nominees are: