Authors & Readers: Mark your calendar NOW for READ TUESDAY! ~ Bette A. Stevens http://www.4writersandreaders.com
Originally posted on ReadTuesday:
It’s a Black Friday type of sales event, but just for books.
In 2014, Read Tuesday will fall on Tuesday, December 9.
It will be a great opportunity to buy and gift books at amazing sales prices.
It will also be a great marketing opportunity for authors and publishers.
The Read Tuesday website will feature the following deals on Tuesday, December 9, 2014:
- Kindle Countdown Deals (in the US and in the UK).
- Kindle freebies.
- Smashwords discount codes (40% minimum).
- Amazon MatchBook offers with FREE Kindle offers. Give the print edition as a gift, keep the free Kindle e-book for yourself. (With the MatchBook offers, the Kindle edition will only be free if the print edition is purchased from Amazon first.)
- New releases available for preorder.
- Free supplemental material for children’s, tween, and teen books, with the spirit of promoting literacy and improving reading fluency and comprehension.
View original 1,176 more words