The Tangram Zoo and Word Puzzles Too! was written and illustrated by Bette A. Stevens (1st Edition published by Windswept House, Mt. Desert, ME in 1997) as an educational resource to use in her classroom. Kids, teachers and families are still raving about this book.
“Awesome and Creative!” ~ S.B.
“These were fun, so I wish there had been more pages.”
~ Ocean Breeze
“The animal shapes are fun and the riddles are great too.
Don’t worry the answers are in the book so you will
not get stuck trying to figure them out.”
~ David M. Howard, author
“A great tutoring resource. I would highly recommend
it as a teaching aid for parents or tutors.“
~ Charles Bray, educator and author
For hours of creative learning at home
and in the classroom, visit
THE TANGRAM ZOO and WORD PUZZLES TOO!
Kids will learn how to make their own tangrams
- Solve tangram puzzles
- Solve rhyming riddles
- Create their own creatures & riddles
to add to THE ZOO…
- Get the kids out of that boredom slump with THE TANGRAM ZOO by Bette A. Stevens—a great resource for home or school. Puzzles, poetry, reading, research, writing & projects too! (ages 5–adult)
- Looking for some Classroom or Family Fun with the kids or grandkids? Need some quality together time on a rainy or snowy day?
- Solve 18 puzzles and riddles, make your own tangram puzzle pieces; then write your own riddles and add your creatures to THE ZOO!
Solutions and project ideas included.
Visit THE TANGRAM ZOO AND WORD PUZZLES TOO! written and illustrated by Maine author/illustrator. Paperback only $6.99 for hours of creative learning and hands-on fun. Get your copy at YOUR AMAZON today!
- Find adventure books for everyone in the family at http://viewauthor.at/BetteAStevens