MUST READS: Great book & memorable quotes! ~ Bette A. Stevens http://www.4writersandreaders.com
1. You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view — until you climb into his skin and walk around in it.
2. Before I can live with other folks I’ve got to live with myself.
3. The one thing that doesn’t abide by majority rule is a person’s conscience.
4. You just hold your head high and keep those fists down. No matter what anyone says to you, don’t let ‘em get your goat.
5. Try fighting with your head for a change.
6. It’s not okay to hate anybody.
7. A court is only as sound as its jury, and a jury is only as sound as the men who make it up.
8. There’s a lot of ugly things in this world, son. I wish I could keep ’em all away from you. That’s never possible.
9. When a child asks…
View original post 110 more words