Thank you, JR Barker, author of The Adventures of the Frog Prince http://jrbarker101.wordpress.com/the-blog/ for nominating me for A Super Sweet Blogger Award. May your Sweetest Dreams come true!
Please stop by to visit children’s author J.R. Barker and all of my Super Sweet Blogger nominees. These outstanding bloggers have inspired me with their own blogs and faithfully continue to support me at 4writersandreaders. Here are my Super Sweet nominees:
- Kathryn Treat, a dear blogosphere friend and advocate and author of Allergic to Life at http://allergictolifemybattle.wordpress.com/
- Tricia Drammeh, author of young adult fiction and paranormal romance at http://www.triciadrammeh.com/
- Janet Spina, author of inspirational children’s books at http://jemsbooks.wordpress.com/
- Marilyn Armstrong author of The 12-Foot Teepee and an amazing photographer blogger extraordinaire at SERENDIPITY http://teepee12.com/
- Natalie Scarberry, an amazing inspirational blogger at http://sacredtouches.com/
- Kharis Macey, author of the newly released novel Upon is Death Bed at http://kharismaceyworksnovels.com/
- Catherine Lyons, author and recovery ramblings blogger at http://catherinelyonaddictedtodimes.wordpress.com/
- Chris McMullen, physics professor, author, indie supporter and co-founder of READ TUESDAY http://chrismcmullen.wordpress.com/2013/12/28/the-power-of-a-backlist/
- Amelia Curzon, author of Mungai and the Goa Constrictor and an ardent animal preservation activist at CARTE BLANCHE http://ameliacurzonblogger.wordpress.com/
- SLS Oborosky, author of Ivy: The Stem of a Rose and Ivy: The Blossoming of a Rose at AUTHOR’S THOUGHTS http://soborowsky.wordpress.com/
- Beebee, writer, poet, historian, photographer and mom at http://beebeesworld.wordpress.com/
- FC Malby, author of Take Me to the Castle and impressive writing tips blogger at http://fcmalby.wordpress.com/
Here are the rules for accepting this delightfully delicious award, my Super Sweet Friends;
1. Thank the Super Sweet Blogger that nominated you.
2. Answer 5 Super Sweet questions.
3. Include the Super Sweet Blogging Award in your blog post.
4. Nominate a bakers’s dozen (13) other deserving bloggers.
6. Notify your Super Sweet nominees on their blog.
The 5 Super Sweet Questions.
1. Cookies or Cake? Cookies, by all means, especially if they’re home made Chocolate Chip with Walnuts!
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Decisions, decisions… Chocolate for candies, vanilla for ice cream and cakes.
3.Favorite Sweet Treat? Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark Squares (Have to stock up at Christmas time, since I can’t find them after the holidays…)
4. When Do You Crave Sweet Things The Most? Bedtime
5. Sweet Nick Name? Honey
Comments on: "Super Sweet Blogger Award" (19)
[…] and emotionally stirring story about growing up poor in the 1950s. You can check out her blog HERE to learn more about her […]
Congratulations! And here’s another one for you: I’m awarding you The Blog of the Year Award! No obligation to accept, I understand if you don’t. For details, you can view my post http://wp.me/p41c99-qj Happy New Year! Peace, Sage
Thank you, Sage. I’ve been collecting awards and will post soon… Wishing you a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR, TOO, filled Peace, Love & Joy! Bette
You’re welcome! Peace! 🙂
Thank you so much for the nomination, Bette. I’ll get to work on my blog post right away and list my nominees.
I’m glad to be following your blog, Tricia. So many great tips and lots of sage advice for this novice. HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I finally have shared the “Super Sweet Blogger Award” but I had to shorten my list! Been so busy with Reviews, Thanks again Bette! http://CatherineLyonaddictedtodimes.wordpress.com/my-fabulous-blog-awardsyes-you-can-be-fabulous-in-recovery/ *HAPPY NEW YEAR*
Thanks, Catherine. Wishing you a HAPPY NEW YEAR filled with Peace, Love & Joy!
Congratulations, dear Bette!
Thank you so much, my sweet friend ♥
Thank you so much Bette!
It’s an honor and a pleasure to pass it along to you, Marilyn!
Thanks Bette for the confidence. Only you could pull this sweet thing off. Blessings. Kharis Macey
You are a ‘sweet’ friend, Kharis. It’s wonderful that we can support and encourage one another as authors and friends. Best always, Bette
Hi Bette, thanks for your undying support. Blessings and a sunny Monday. Kharis Macey
Well Deserved Bette!
I think I like YOUR nick name better than mine! Mine is *Bubba* and my 4 grown nephews still call me that….Lol. *Catherine* 🙂
You are welcome; my honor to nominate each one of you, Chris, Catherine & Kharis! Thanks so much for all of your support. It means a lot. Blessings, Bette
Congratulations! 🙂 (And thank you for the mention.)