- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
Comments on: "Winter Joy! a poem by Bette A. Stevens" (10)
Reblogged this on Smorgasbord – Variety is the spice of life and commented:
A perfect winter scene….
Thank you, Sally. Truly appreciate your support. Stay warm and well this winter! 🙂
Beautiful! Snow just makes the world gorgeous.
Tired of it as some of us may get of winter weather, a newly fallen carpet of delight never ceases to capture me in its magic! ❤
LikeLiked by 1 person
Oh, Marilyn… Hope you can get out soon. Our snowbanks are as tall as we are and getting out of the driveway is frightening, but at least we can get out. WARM HUGS!
Garry does most of the going right now. It’s very cold and asthma is not amenable to icy weather and my body doesn’t bounce. But it’s not going to be very long until spring. Winter has been horrendous … but brief. Started late and hopefully, will end soon.
Take good care of you… It’s been so cold, I’ve been trying to walk 20+ minutes around the house non-stop each day for the past week. I was really feeling weak and got worried. Thinking lots of SPRINGY thoughts and sending them along your way! ❤
Does that mean your driveway doesn’t need to be plowed? Because mine does.
The snow blower’s been working overtime! YIKES, all this beauty doesn’t come without a price. 🙂
We are SO buried. And our driveway is a bunny slope covered in ice. How many ways can you say “trapped?”